Monday, January 31, 2011

LSD > Rest > Weights

After Saturday’s LSD, I took it easy yesterday on the elliptical cross trainer before heading to Richard’s for a bout of yoga. The swelling on the ankle had subsided considerably and there was only some tightness on the top of the foot…until I realized that my hips were shox from the LSD! Yup, achy, achy, achy. Richard asked if there were any particular area we wanted to focus on during the session and I bet you know what I said. The class was very small (just the three of us) which meant we had our own personal yoga instructor! LOL! I felt so much better after the class and coupled with a nap in the afternoon, I was good to go this morning.

Michael and I worked on legs-and-back this morning – there was only one workout (or rather one set) which went iffy. Do not ask…I have absolutely no clue either.

Supersets of:

a) BB squats (the second set was the sucky one)

b) Cybex plate loaded leg squat/press

c) Plate weight single leg raised lunges

Supersets of:

d) Technogym leg extension

e) Cybex prone leg curl

f) Technogym lat pulldown

Supersets of:

g) Technogym cable upper back row with iron bar

h) Technogym cable single arm back row

Supersets of:

i) Precor bicep curl

j) Nautilus abs crunches

No comments: