Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sore Sore Sore

I thought we might be doing a functional workout this morning. I thought wrong. My lats are still sore from Monday’s pull-ups and we took it easy on the back routine. Apart from that, it was heavy from the word “go”.

Supersets of:

a) Free weight BB dead lift

b) Smith machine standing overhead shoulder press

c) BB upright row

Supersets of:

d) Hack squats

e) Seated calf raise

f) DB single arm lateral raise

Supersets of:

g) Hoist seated leg curl

h) Curved BB combo of bend over back row and bicep curl

i) Plate weighted dips

We finished up with abs crunches; Michael said we will be moving onto functional training come Friday – I wonder if I can persuade him otherwise? I want to “thrash” my body a bit before this weekend’s session with Diane.

Onto other news…the maid kicked up a fuss on Monday night and grandma sent her packing yesterday morning. I have to figure out my dinner plans for tonight and tomorrow since I will be in Singapore after that.

No comments: