Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to the grind of free standing pull-ups and dips

I knew this was coming, especially since it has been a while since we did it. The gym opened about 10 minutes later this morning because one of the guys with the key did not showed up. Somehow Michael’s initial plan of working with cables turned out to be otherwise but hey, I am not complaining since I want to push myself to the max this week – it is always good to have Diane work her magic then!

Supersets of:

a) LF zero-assisted pull-ups

b) LF zero-assisted dips

c) Nautilus low back row

d) DB chest fly

Supersets of:

e) Technogym cable single arm back row

f) Combo of DB overhead shoulder press and static lunges

g) Technogym leg extension

h) Nautilus hip adductor and hip abductor

Supersets of:

i) Hoist chest press

j) Reverse abs crunches

k) Hoist dips

I ran 3 laps and 2 laps around Lake Gardens over the weekend and felt great afterwards; so I’ll be skipping this evening’s session (Lai and Aron are planning a recovery run) in favour of a stretch session with Richard. I am hoping to put in another yoga session towards the end of the week and have been checking California Fitness’ schedules. There is really nothing on Friday evening and the closest gentle/beginner class I spotted was a breathing session on Saturday morning in Raffles. I am not too sure if I want to fork out $43 for a 2-hour Bikram Yoga session in City Hall on Friday evening; I mean the idea is tempting but I need to tighten my purse strings this month. I need divine intervention!

No comments: