Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm back!

I got into town last night - we took the mid afternoon flight and landed just before 7 pm. Then it was a long things-to-do: shopping for duty free liquor/champagne etc, picking up the luggage, getting the cab, unpacking etc before finally sitting down to dinner. All I could do after that was pull the covers over me and head into dreamland.

Michael and I work on the chest-and-back combo this morning since I will be meeting up with him again tomorrow. Here is today's menu:

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine chest press
b) BB decline chest press

Supersets of:
c) LF cable lat pulldown
d) Plate weight bendover back row

Supersets of:
e) DB incline chest press
f) Elevated push ups
g) DB pullover

Supersets of:
h) LF cable low row
i) LF cable pressdown with iron bar

We rounded up the session with a half reverse abs crunch. I did about 20 minutes on the elliptical before heading over to Richard's.

Recap on Hong Kong? Yes, I am planning to do it...sometime this week...maybe next.

In the meantime, here are some of the pics from our trip.

Harbour Plaza  Metropolis Hotel, Kowloon linky



Our tea on the day we arrived. At the lounge of the hotel:




Dinner at Cuisine Cuisine, The Mira Hong Kong linky





And finally, no trip will be complete with the sights of lights at 1881 Heritage



No comments: