1. KM’s baby Ashley arrived yesterday afternoon with these measurements: 3kg and 57cm.
2. I am so looking forward to this weekend’s Nike shopping – using up the RM650 vouchers from the Nike Run KL 2010 (giving SW RM100 for the fruit cum flower basket for KM and SF). I will try to see if they have any baby Nikes for Ashley.
3. I have pampering sessions with Sharon and Shearly tomorrow. Let us hope Shearly can work some magic with my toes – it is fudgy with some many of them succumbing to the blood-under-the-nail bed syndrome. The price of running.
4. I cannot understand why some runners like to blog about their toilet “escapades” before a race. I find it so uncouth or in my colleague’s word, “not so elegant”.
5. Today’s legs and everything-else-that-we-did-not-cover-during-yesterday’s-session:
a) Smith machine squats
b) Cybex plate loaded leg press/squats
c) Smith machine overhead shoulder press
d) Frontal raise with plate weight
e) Static single leg raised lunges with plate weight
f) DB lateral raise
g) DB bendover reverse fly
h) Jumping squats
i) BB upright row
j) Lying down abs crunches
k) BB French press/skull crusher