Friday, November 26, 2010

Five Things Friday

1. KM’s baby Ashley arrived yesterday afternoon with these measurements: 3kg and 57cm.

2. I am so looking forward to this weekend’s Nike shopping – using up the RM650 vouchers from the Nike Run KL 2010 (giving SW RM100 for the fruit cum flower basket for KM and SF). I will try to see if they have any baby Nikes for Ashley.

3. I have pampering sessions with Sharon and Shearly tomorrow. Let us hope Shearly can work some magic with my toes – it is fudgy with some many of them succumbing to the blood-under-the-nail bed syndrome. The price of running.

4. I cannot understand why some runners like to blog about their toilet “escapades” before a race. I find it so uncouth or in my colleague’s word, “not so elegant”.

5. Today’s legs and everything-else-that-we-did-not-cover-during-yesterday’s-session:

Supersets of:

a) Smith machine squats

b) Cybex plate loaded leg press/squats

c) Smith machine overhead shoulder press

Supersets of:

d) Frontal raise with plate weight

e) Static single leg raised lunges with plate weight

f) DB lateral raise

Supersets of:

g) DB bendover reverse fly

h) Jumping squats

i) BB upright row

Supersets of:

j) Lying down abs crunches

k) BB French press/skull crusher

No comments: