Thursday, October 28, 2010

Split Workouts – Back, Chest and Biceps

Another quick roundup of this morning’s workout – I will get to the adiNation Training Run review later (p/s: it was a PB for me! Woohoo!) – before I dive into work. I am actually taking a breather from work at the moment and thought I better get this down before I forget or work re-swamps me.

Supersets of:

a) Technogym cable standing upper back row with iron bar

b) LF assisted pull-ups

Single sets of:

c) LF lat pulldown

d) Technogym back low row

Single sets of:

e) Nautilus chest press

f) Nautilus incline chest press

g) Pushups

Supersets of:

h) Nautilus abdominal crunches

i) Cybex camber curl (I finally found out its official name – have been terming it “bicep curl”!)

We will work on legs, shoulder and triceps tomorrow. I am so not looking forward to it.

No comments: