Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Drop sets Day

It has been a while since we worked on drop sets a.k.a. heavier than usual weight. I was looking forward to pushing myself after Sunday’s less-than-stellar session.

Supersets of:

a) Technogym leg press

b) LF prone leg curl (this was a single set since the former was a drop set workout)

Supersets of:

c) LF lat pulldown

d) Technogym back low row (single set)

Supersets of:

e) Freemotion cable standing chest press

f) Pushups (I was really sucky on the chest workouts because my pecs were still sore from Sunday’s session)

Supersets of:

g) Hoist tricep pressdown

h) BB bicep curl

i) Reverse abs crunches

Michael and I had a session on Sunday evening at my suggestion after Friday’s session was cancelled. I thought the afternoon nap would help but that got interrupted by a call from Oceanus. We both felt I could have pushed it if I wanted to but Michael held back so as not to stress my body. I guess it was one of those off-days. There were going to be other days – today was one of those. I am absolutely happy with today’s session.

No comments: