Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Post-Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 2010 Workout

Since I only got back from down south yesterday (race report in a bit and with achy hamstrings to boot!!!), Michael and I got to work this morning – no point stressing and killing myself making my way to the gym after touching down. We (ok, Michael) settled on strength training since we will be having consecutive days of trainings.

Supersets of:

a) LF assisted chin-ups

b) LF assisted dips

c) Combo of DB static lunges and single arm lateral raise

d) Close hand pushups

Singular workouts of:

e) Technogym leg press

f) Cybex low back row

g) LF incline chest press

h) Cybex bicep curl

i) Cybex abs crunches (bend over)

I looked in the mirror close to the leg press machine in between sets…and it seems like I have put on some weight. Boo!

No comments: