Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Part 1 of a 3-day training

Michael is planning a 3-consecutive-day workout this week since I had to cancel Monday’s session and May had taken Tuesday’s slot. So it’ll be Wednesday (today!), Thursday (it’s a public holiday in celebration of “Malaysia Day”) and Friday. This morning’s session focused on the back and chest muscles, so I am expecting to go heavy on the legs tomorrow or Friday.

Supersets of:

a) Technogym cable maximum weight 2-arm lat pull-ups

b) Freemotion cable iron back back row

c) Combo of DB deadlift and frontal raise

Supersets of:

d) Freemotion cable combo of chest press and chest fly

e) Cybex incline press

f) Raised pushups

Supersets of:

g) Technogym leg press

h) Cybex overhead shoulder press

Finally, abs crunches on the Cybex Eagle Abs.

I will try to put in a short run in my Bikila before heading for tomorrow’s session. I am hoping the weather lets up – it has been super warm and humid these past few days – makes me awfully tired and listless.

Well, it is either the weather or the muesli I have been chowing down for dinner for the past two nights. The maid is away in Ipoh as grandma is in New York, so we have been left to our own devices (read: DIY laundry and meals). While muesli is good stuff, I think having soymilk late in the day makes me bloated during my workouts the next day.

No comments: