Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday's Surprise

I was surprised I did not collapse during this morning’s session – I was anticipating this all week since I know Thursday’s pole practice would end late and I would finish dinner even later. I had some crackers with peanut butter last night and once I was done (I even skipped washing up the dish and butter knife!) quickly tuck myself into bed. Even then, it was past midnight. So was it the did-not-happen-dreaded-anticipation, adrenaline or the coyote mojo bag that carried me though this morning’s session? Or could it be just plain light training session?

This morning’s strength training:

Supersets of:

a) Smith machine chest press

b) Single arm DB back row

c) Single arm DB lateral raise

Supersets of:

d) Hack squat

e) Precor angled back row

f) Combo of BB deadlift and clean-and-jerk

Supersets of:

g) LF cable chest fly

h) LF cable low row

i) DB reverse fly

j) BB squats

And rounding up with reverse abs crunches.

No comments: