Monday, August 9, 2010

Cable Monday

It was back to cables this morning and today’s session was”mild”. In fact, I was secretly disappointed that we did not push it all the way. Oh wait…am I going crazy?! It must have been the great weekend past where I enjoyed two superb short runs and a pole class.

Supersets of:

a) Freemotion cable seated two arm lat pulldown

b) Freemotion cable seated chest incline

c) Freemotion cable standing back / rear delt row

d) Cybex chest press

Supersets of:

e) Cybex prone leg curl

f) Technogym leg press

g) Leg extension

h) BW squats

Supersets of:

i) Freemotion cable standing overhead shoulder press

j) DB lateral raise

k) DB reverse fly

Today’s abs crunches were done on my favourite machine – the push down bend over.

Oh yeah, I finally got a pair of toe socks! Vinz and I walked past this stall selling socks on our way to the Taman Megah food court last night and asked if they had any – we were in luck! I will check them out later this week and let you know what I think. I may get the super duper expensive Injinji socks if I get a cash reward for finishing the Bursa-The Edge Rat Race 2010.

No comments: