Monday, June 21, 2010

Workout after an exhausting Sunday

We kicked start the week with the dreaded chin ups again. Yes, I know I need to keep my nose at it until I get it down to a pat. It was an exhausting Sunday – a short 4.56km run followed by two hill repeats, gym and yoga – that I knocked out just after 10 last night. I was not sure if I could pull through this morning’s training but I did superbly! This morning’s supersets were 4-at-a-go compared to usual 2 or 3; perhaps Michael was pressed for time since he came in a bit later at 6:50 am.

Supersets of:
a) Chin ups
b) DB deadlift and clean-and-jerk
c) DB bend over back row
d) Calf raises

Supersets of:
e) Incline chest press
f) Technogym leg press
g) Chest pec fly

Supersets of:
h) Cybex low back row
i) Bicep curl
j) Tricep press down
k) Leg extension

The finale was the ab crunches. BTW, we still have not managed to figure out how to hit the lower abs. Then again, neither have all my past trainers.

No comments: