Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday's Workout

It was another disappointing session as my chin ups seemed to have deteriorated and I was still not able to do the step ups on the bench. The former is probably due to the lack of practice in the past few weeks while the latter is because of the fracture.

We also skipped the leg raises because it did not work for me. No surprises there – every other trainer I have worked with remain flabbergasted and at a loss when I tell them that it does not work my lower abs. Oh don’t get me wrong, there are occasions when they do but it’s the upper abs. In the end, it was back to the crunches on the machine.

Supersets of:
a) Combo of Smith machine squats; and
b) Smith machine shoulder overhead press
Supersets of:
c) Chin ups
d) 45 degree back row
e) Back pulldown with rope
Supersets of:
f) Smith machine squats
g) Bench step ups
Supersets of:
h) Hoist seated leg curl
i) Hoist chest+tricep dips
j) Ab crunches

There is an adiNation training run this evening – am going to attempt my first jog. Wish me luck! I think it is fear that is holding me back because Mr Soon commented yesterday that the fractured area is pretty secured though I still need to hold off on the lunges.

No comments: