Monday, May 10, 2010

Drop sets on Monday morning

My foot is almost “healed” i.e. walking gait seems normal and I managed to cover about 4.6km around the neighbourhood yesterday evening at a quicker pace and with no lasting muscle soreness. I cannot ask for much – recovery in 3 weeks versus the standard 6 weeks prescribed by Dr Ling; even Mr Soon was amazed by how quickly I bounced back.

With this renewed confidence, Michael upped the weights this morning and it turned out to be a tough session. I was worried when we did the leg press; it is the same fear that is holding me back from progressing from walking to running. Anyway, we focused on drop sets today:

Supersets of:
a) LF lat pull down
b) Technogym low row

Supersets of:
c) LF leg press
d) Free standing BW squats

Supersets of:
e) Technogym overhead shoulder press
f) Technogym chess fly

Supersets of:
g) BB bicep curl
h) Ab crunches

No comments: