Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday's Hoist Workout

It’s looks like we’re easing back to the regular regime though Michael had forewarned me on Monday. I had expected a-legs-only session and so was caught off guard when we went on to the lat pulldown and chest press. We worked mostly on the Hoist machines this morning as the upper level area was off limits due to an electricity trip. I think the scariest bit of today’s session was the leg press on the plate loaded machine and the squats on the Smith machine – to my surprise, I passed both exercises without any pain or strain on the metatarsal.

Supersets of:
a) Plate loaded leg press
b) Smith machine squats

Supersets of:
c) Hoist leg extensions
d) Hoist seated leg curl

Supersets of:
e) Hoist lat pull down
f) Hoist chest press
g) Bicep curls
h) Abs

I had a scare as I was heading out to the gym when I slipped in the bathroom – Aunty Mabel had just come out of the shower and the floor was wet. I am hoping (and praying fervently) that the bones did not go out of alignment – I am due for a session with Mr Soon later today. Please pray with me on this. I can’t believe my bad luck after all the hard work and care I took since the incident on Sunday. Oh why did it had to happen – my first whine on this.

No comments: