Thursday, March 25, 2010

Underweight?

While waiting for Michael yesterday morning, I weighed myself and was thoroughly shocked at the result. Flabbergasted if you want. A total of 41 kgs when ideally I should be at least 45-46 kgs. The major suspect would be the Buteyko though the running come a close second. Apart that number, I have no major health complaints.

I have tried to put on weight but nothing has worked! I am already eating five times a day, in case you were wondering.

Since we did functional training on Monday, it was back to the good ole’ heavy weights yesterday.

Supersets of:
a) Plate loaded leg press
b) Hack squat
c) Jumping squats (beats me why we have to do this everytime???!!!)

Supersets of:
d) Combo of deadlift and clean-and-jerk
e) BB deadlift
f) Standing DB overhead shoulder press

Supersets of:
g) Bench chest press
h) Low row

Supersets of:
i) Lat pull down
j) Combo of BB shoulder overhead press and squats
k) BB forward lunge onto bench
l) Jumping squats

No comments: