Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Parking Woes

I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed when I encountered, not one, but two parking problems today – and all that before lunch! First off the blocks was the inability to validate the parking ticket at the gym in Lot 10 (yes, I’ve sent both the gym and Lot 10 folks a nasty email) followed by having to go all the way back to Level B3 at Shangri-la to retrieve my parking ticket upon reaching the exit at B1. Do not get me started on the silly system at Shangri-la where you need to insert both the parking ticket as well as the fixed fee coupon and having to retrieve both items! I mean isn’t it easier and less confusing (plus more environmentally friendly i.e. can be re-used) to return the actual item that a driver needs to insert at the exit???

No comments: