Friday, January 22, 2010

Recovery Run and Friday's Workout

It was a torture getting up this morning after Wednesday’s double workouts and yesterday’s cardio session. Thank goodness today’s run was supposed to be a recovery run which meant that I did not have to push myself too hard. Today’s timing must have been my worst for a simple 2-lap run – 26:31 minutes for 4.6km.

There was more torture after the run as Satish had penciled in a legs-and-shoulders training. I was practically dragging my feet from the car park to the office this morning – yes, it was that bad. I guess this could be a blessing in disguise as I could take tomorrow off then, minus a spot of yoga in the evening.

The killer leg-and-shoulders combo this morning
  • Single leg plate loaded leg press superset with static DB lunges
  • Squats
  • Prone leg curl
  • Leg extension
  • DB lateral raise superset with shoulder press
  • Cable upright row superset with DB front raises
  • Abs – crunches on mat

No comments: