I did a pretty fast 4.68km this morning – 5:20 min/km – before heading to the gym for a leg training session. This despite reminding myself to take it easy since my last run was last Thursday and that it may take some time to pick up the momentum after the weekend break. I had wanted to finish at the turning to the shed (which would have netted me an extra 200m) but I decided to finish just a little after the start point as I was breathing too heavily.
Today was an exclusive legs training:
- BB single leg lunge (0 lbs, 10 lbs, 20 lbs, 25 lbs, 25 lbs)
- Hack squat (45 lbs, 90 lbs, 115 lbs, 115 lbs)
- Single leg plate loaded squat press (45 lbs, 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 45 lbs)
- Rotary hip (37.5 lbs, 50 lbs, 50 lbs, 50 lbs)
- Prone leg curl (30 lbs, 40 lbs, 50 lbs, 50 lbs)
- Ab crunch