- Gorgeous hot pink Nike vest.
- Nike bracelet in place of the usual finisher’s medal.
- Goodie bag filled to the brim with actually usable things. I counted no less than 5 spa vouchers! There were 2 bottles of cooking oil (beats me too!), Kellogg’s cornflakes, copious pain rub and creams, raisins, mentos, H-Two-O (Yeo’s version of 100 Plus), tiny tub of hydrating cream, mobile phone tag.
- Zero hills!
- Nice weather.
- Best timing ever for a 10km – 55:03 is my guestimate.
- Dodging the 5km walkers at the end point. I probably expended more energy doing this than actually running.