Friday, July 10, 2009

Adidas Running Community

Pre-Run: Thursday 9 July 2009

Hoping nothing crops up later in the day as am looking forward to my first training. It is not exactly the best of times – 625 pm on Thursdays but I do really want a breakthrough with my running and to overcome my fear of elevations and hills. Plus running outside, at least from my judgment of runs so far, seems to agree with my foot. At least I haven’t slipped or lost my footing which has happened a couple of times on the treadmill.

Post-Run: Friday 10 July 2009

Ran 2 loops around Lake Gardens. So that’s a total of 4.6 km. Finished the first loop in 13+ min and the second in 12+ min. I felt really good and strong and could have gone for a third but Ronnie and the Pacemakers cautioned that since it was the first “lesson”, I should take it easy.
Planning on going tomorrow morning – oh well, since I have to meet CCube to get my skorts anyway. Have a sneaky feeling it won’t be the same and I’ll probably slow down quite a bit – no pacers!

No comments: