Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday afternoon...

Easy peasy day since the bosses are away for the AMD (that’s Annual Management Dialogue for you guys not in the know). No clue what they’ll come up with this year; not that there’s much to strategize given the current financial turmoil. Every other plan that has been drawn up by the Treasury and Feds seem to have failed (or maybe it’s just taking a whole lot longer for the effects to filter through).

Read the papers – check
Surf the net – check
Chat – check
Blog – check

Been getting panic attacks the last week and this because of the SCSM (ok, it’s Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon). It’s less than 2 weeks away. I’m still trying to figure out why I actually signed up for it – heck, I was even silently cursing (and swearing? doing the Mizuno Wave 10km and NB-IOI 7km). it got so bad that I actually ran 12.54km on the treadmill on Wednesday. Was going to do another 10km this morning but figured I should let the 6 blisters I got from Wednesday’s run (yes, I counted and it included 2 mega ones) another day to dry out. Fingers crossed…tomorrow.

No comments: