Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bland Dinners

Been having weekday dinners of organic noodles (wholemeal, seaweed-infused etc) with my wheat fiber “fish cake” and stirfried carrots-turnips. Sans sauce! Poh likens it to gulag food while Ken said if he’ll be on the verge of suicide if this was dished to him! Someone even suggested I could have improvised and use ketchup. Only Nic said he would eat it – way to go!

Anyhow, I didn’t really mind and am getting used to it. I’m trying to avoid using the catch phrase “like it” since anyone reading this would probably drop dead! Must say I do feel healthier having these dinners as opposed to take-aways from the vegetarian stall near the house. Plus the carbo is good for my cardio and run sessions, right?

Oh yeah, a minor addition to my dinners – fried shallots for garnishing.

No comments: