Friday, May 30, 2014

Five Things Friday

  1. 2 days of late dinners = 2 days of getting to bed even later = half dead today. Ahhhh totally worth it though coz I got to attend Penny and Manoj’s classes and it’s always good to have that break between the office and home. Hey, the weekend is just around the corner, so can’t complain much.
  2. Being the total noob I am, I still haven’t got around to using the new toy. Heck I couldn’t get it to record my run much less this  
  3. #Track Tuesday’s party was cancelled due to a high school meet. #Track Thursday’s party was also cancelled due to I-don’t-know-why-the-gate-was-locked.
  4. Does a 2-mile run count????!!! That was all I could muster for a warm up this morning. One. Of. Those. Days. Which of course meant no Legs today! Ok, maybe 2 tiny weeny workouts but the rest were Chest & Pecs.
Supersets of:
a)    Smith machine bench chest press
b)    Cybex weight plate-loaded leg squat press (this was my suggestion since I felt guilty about cancelling Legs)
Supersets of:
c)     Smith machine incline chest press
d)    DB static reverse lunges (there’s always a first time to making a fool outta yourself…ok, not applicable to me since I do it all the time. LOL!)
Supersets of:
e)    Technogym cable chest fly
f)     Push-ups on ProGrid
Supersets of:
g)    Reverse abs crunches
h)    Free standing dips (my suggestion again. Yes, you’re welcome)

  1. Aren’t these lunchboxes stinking cute? I feel like stealing them off the gals!  

1 comment:

missyblurkit said...

I absolutely love the Sponge Bob container. Cuteness!