Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday's Wake-Up Post

Gonna make Monday my Legs day so I can get it out of the way.

Joke of the day:
M: Should we increase the weights a bit?
Me: Ok, why not? (Seriously someone check if I’m ill!?!?!)
M proceeds to “increase the weight slightly” (read: 100lbs…on each side…of the hack squat)

Supersets of:
a)    EPIC hack squat
b)    Cybex weight plate loaded leg squat press

Single set of:
c)     KB walking lunges (and when I say increase the weight on 1 side, I do not mean using a 14kg on 1 side and 12kg on the other; I meant walking to one end with 14kg and coming back with the lighter weight. Yes, it does seem we do have some communication issues this morning)

Supersets of:
d)    Technogym leg extension
e)    Jumping squats (OMG! The burn!)

Single sets of:
f)     Cybex prone leg curl
g)    Cybex Ab Crunch

And since a blog is not worthy without pics (even if they’re totally unrelated)…

Tomorrow’s invite



Surprise gift from couz who was holiday-thon in Korea recently

No comments: