Thursday, October 10, 2013

Extended Break

Am inclined to take an extended break to focus on some personal and work issues. Ok, ok, work is piling up and we need to close another 3 deals by year-end! Talk about cutting it close!

Actually I’m entertaining thoughts of leaving…am serious…it’s been on my mind for the last couple of months, years.

Right, let’s just get back to business. It was another of those early call on Tuesday – 6 am sharp! Guess what I did (or not do!)????!!!! Overslept by an hour! Which meant I had to do the Buteyko later in evening, assuming I left at a decent time {did not happen!}.

{Light} Leg Workout

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine squats (yup, back in business and it seems that this doesn’t irritate the ankle)
b) Raised static lunges

Supersets of:
c) Nautilus Nitro Plus leg press (Technogym is out for the moment. I didn’t know if I should wail or be happy about this!)
d) Technogym leg extension (definitely back in business)

Supersets of:
e) Nautilus Nitro Plus Hip Abduction
f) Nautilus Nitro Plus Hip Adduction

Single set of:
g) Cybex Eagle Abdominal

No comments: