Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Breathe! Breathe! Breathe!

Literally I must say! Taking a breather from the madness of work – been working non-stop since Friday evening including pulling an all-nighter Friday-Saturday. I. kid. You. Not.



Owing you guys lots of posts…even I can come up for air now and again to blog. Quick update on yesterday’s Back & Lats workout. It was a trio-trio-trio kinda thingy. Hey, I like the sound of that!



Supersets of:

a) LF cable lat pull-down

b) Precor T-bar

c) BB bendover row



Supersets of:

d) LF cable reverse pull-down/pressdown

e) LF cable low row

f) Single arm DB row



Supersets of:

g) Technogym cable criss cross rear delt

h) True Stretch chin-ups

i) Abs rollout on small width instability cushion



Now that the country’s largest run event is over, it’s time to chill out – taking a week or 2 off! Go try it; I guarantee you it’s the best feeling ever!

No comments: