Friday, September 20, 2013

Five Things Friday

1. Skipped running this morning in favour of an extra 30min of snooze time. I needed both desperately! I don’t do well running on consecutive days and getting chummy with my bed is always a win.

2. Mid Autumn Festival yesterday and this was a lovely gift from my aunt over the weekend.


3. The weekend will involve a lot of this I reckon.


4. All the best to “nutz” doing the Craze Ultra this weekend!

5. This morning’s date with Michael – oddly, it wasn’t as ghastly as my mind made it out to be and I actually managed to complete the workout “easily”; that’s a relative term people!

Supersets of:
a) Cybex weight plate loaded leg squat press (700lbs at the end and still unfrazzled! That must be a record!)
b) KB walking lunges (we decided to switch things around)

Supersets of (this was a biggie!):
c) Nautilus Nitro Plus leg press (full rack! This is was a last minute thingy after I “complained” of not “feeling it” on the squat press. Ok, definitely “feeling it” now coz I’ve extreme difficulty in squatting or sitting down!!!) (3 dropsets – the horror!)
d) Technogym leg extension (FTW – dropsets)
e) Jumping squats

Single sets of:
f) Cybex prone leg curl
g) Cybex Eagle Abdominal

No comments: