Friday, July 12, 2013

Five Things Friday

1. Kopi time! Nescafe with soy milk is oddly creamier than I thought it would be. Tea lady’s on half day, so we made our own coffee, tea, Milo, green tea etc.


2. Traffic has been better, more or less, during Ramadhan, if you leave around 7pm. Hoping I don’t jinx myself coz I’ve a couple of errands to run this evening.

3. Hyper energetic this morning; in fact I would say it has been that way this week. Must be the doubles on Wednesday and yesterday. No, I didn’t inhale any illegal substances in case you were wondering.

4. Speaking of doubles, can I use that as an excuse to eat like a pig?!?!

5. Completing this week’s Strength Training Series with a Chest & Pecs workout. Had doubts about finishing this morning’s session since it has been double workout days for the past 2 days. Yes, ran in DPC after work yesterday.

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine bench chest press (back up to 75lbs or maybe 80)
b) DB incline chest press

Supersets of:
c) Smith machine incline chest press (aw man…watching that bar teetering just inches above you…)
d) DB combo chest press and fly (the missing 10 or 12kg DB did me in! so we had to use the next available; if I ever found out who misplaced them…)

Supersets of:
e) Technogym cable incline chest fly (need to work on stabilizing the wire!)
f) Technogym cable chest fly (hmmm…lighter than usual I think but I was pretty much washed out by this stage)

Single set of:
g) Abs roll out on the Bosu

No comments: