Friday, July 5, 2013

Counting Down to the Weekend!

The minutes are not ticking away quickly enough! Have kinda been on a slow death march since getting up this morning. Consider this…early wake up call and late night work event yesterday. I gave up the pretence of being even remotely interested during this morning’s meeting or the 3 spreadsheets (15,000 rows * 90 columns each – yes, you can close your mouth and pop your eyeballs back into their sockets now) I had to work on.

Even the InBody Analysis machine at the gym gave up on me – it spewed out a report saying I’ve a potbelly and lots of abdominal fat. Ok, maybe I do, after yesterday’s so-totally-worth-it indulgence of warm choc cake that ooze the most-amazing-choc-cream and choc ice cream with real, huge and chunky choc chips. So the gym will recalibrate the machine and I gotta re-do the test next week and this time, I shall attempt (loosely speaking) not to partake in any extravagant dinners the night before during the week.

#DOMS #Chest #Pecs

But no excuse acceptable to Michael coz he put me through this punishing routine

Single and dropsets of:
a) Smith machine overhead shoulder press (crap-a-listic is all I can muster)
b) DB lateral raise (long standing nemesis)
c) BB clean-and-jerk (which it literally was during the last 2 sets)

Supersets of:
d) Technogym cable criss cross pulldown
e) Technogym cable criss cross rear delt row (and Michael grinned when I asked why we were starting heavier than usual)

Supersets of:
f) Abs roll out (AGAIN! 3 straight days!)
g) Technogym cable upright row

No comments: