Friday, January 4, 2013

Five Things Friday

1. TGIF! I survived my first week back in the office!

2. Serious DOMS-ing going on courtesy of this and this. Yes, it hurts so good. Which reminds me, must keep Michael on my Christmas list.

3. I suck at Pilates. Reformer Pilates. Since I could barely move (see no 2 for why) (which I realized before even noon yesterday!), put out a quick word with Evon to pencil in a session this morning. Have I mentioned that I suck? And we’ve serious work to do, especially on the muscle imbalance and weakness on one side of my torso. And for the first time, I actually have workout homeworks! Which naturally will be graded when I see Evon next.

4. My secretary is the best! Look at what healthy stuff she gets for me when I’m feeling peckish. Ok, who am I kidding…I eat 5 times a day!


Then of course, one of the lawyers we work with tempts us with this carrot cake. Now tell me, which one would you pick?



5. Friday evening and just when you thought you could leave early, the sky acts up. Downpour in CBD = massive traffic = non-moving traffic. Conclusion: more “QT” in the office until the roads clear up.

No comments: