Friday, October 5, 2012

Pancake legs

Or does jello legs sound better? Good thing I didn’t take Monica’s suggestion although I was tempted to when I read her post earlier this week. It can’t be great if I’m posting this at 4pm, right? And especially so if the title is not FTF. Welcome to my world of non-stop-working-meetings-working. It’ll be a long day for sure because I’m headed to James’ place tonight to pick up the Seeya and catch up with the gang – that should be the bright spot of today!

Supersets of:
a) EPIC hack squat (600lbs isn’t all too bad except maybe on the last one where we went full range as in drop to the lowest level where you’re shaking like a leaf!)
b) Cybex seated calf raise

Supersets of:
c) Cybex weight plate loaded leg squat press (I wanna cry! Walking up the stairs to finish the rest of the workout was so difficult; that should give you an idea of how much the glutes and quads were thrashed and we were only half way there)
d) Jumping squats (fluked the first set…absolutely no clue why or how; thanks for asking)

Supersets of:
e) Technogym leg extension
f) Nautilus Nitro Plus Hip Abduction (“slight” increase in weight)
g) Nautilus Nitro Plus Hip Adduction (repeat comment from above)

Single sets of:
h) Technogym leg press (I sense some sort of a conspiracy here…every week, one of the guys are “conveniently” around to help with the pick up push. Full stack. Again. Third was a fluke shot – locked my knees because I wasn’t concentrating. No worries, no pain, no injury etc though Michael’s heartbeat probably froze for a full 1 min)
i) Cybex Ab Crunch
j) Precor AbCrunch

No comments: