Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I’m Back!

Had a lovely weekend, ok, a week-long weekend if you insist. Let’s see what I did:

  • There was a bit of this




  • A lot of this





  • And some of these while catching up with friends

  • Oh yeah, there was some running too (race recap will follow this weekend)



Our regular programming continues. A roundup of this morning’s back-and-chest workouts. Nope, no pull-ups…strange…I think Michael has something up his sleeves and it’s worrying! Multiply that by 10 times! Then again, do we need pull-ups for Mr DOMS to show up? Yeah, thought so.

4 Supersets of:
a) Smith machine bench chest press
b) LF low row (wide grip) (Strange…I could do it this morning! Am I in a dream or what????? Too many coincidental stuff happening…someone pinch or slap me!)

Supersets of:
c) LF cable incline chest press
d) DB bendover row

 

Supersets of:
e) LF cable chest fly (watch out…this one did me in)
f) LF cable dual handle back row

Supersets of:
g) DB pull-over (new weight here! Yes, it takes mighty effort not to drop the DB and come away with a pancake face! Last I checked, pancake face is not the 2012 Spring/Summer look or even last season’s trend for that matter. Plus, I can’t afford cosmetic surgery. Oh wait, I can’t even afford today’s lunch after the weekend’s extravaganza.)
h) Free-standing dips
i) Decline push-ups

Single set of:
j) Reverse abs crunches (low and mid levels)


No comments: