Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Things Friday

1. I’m on leave this afternoon! *Breaks into happy dance* I’ve some errands which hopefully I can get done by 3pm and then it’ll be chilling out till this.

2. It’s also a public holiday here on Monday. It can’t get any better than this, right?

3. Sam buzzed me yesterday about this workshop happening tomorrow – should I do it? Discussions on Pose and Chi Running has always piqued me but I’ve never had the “courage” to sign up. With Sam already signed up, I would have company. I’m probably closer to a fore-to-midfoot strike and Pose with the VFFs and it’ll be good to refine my running gait. I think. I’m guessing. I could be completely off tangent here. I’m just worried that the workshop may leave me with sore calves especially since I’m planning on doing this later in the day. If I don’t get lost getting there.

4. Oh, I received the one-bite fruit tablet yesterday morning and will spend the extended weekend setting it up. Pics to come this weekend!

5. I was listless when I got into the gym and had a sinking feeling that I may funk out this morning’s session but like Wern Tian said “the show has to go on”. Back-and-shoulders combo:

4 Supersets of:

a) LF cable overhead shoulder press with iron bar

b) LF cable low row

Supersets of:

c) Precor T-bar row

d) DB lateral raise

Supersets of:

e) Technogym cable criss-cross rear delt

f) DB frontal raise

Supersets of:

g) Technogym cable criss-cross lat pulldown

h) Technogym cable upright row

Single sets of:

i) Leg raises

No comments: