Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Things Friday – Thankful Post

1. I am thankful for Friday! This means the weekend is just a couple of hours away! And it also means I survived the week!

2. I am thankful for friends who put me up for the weekend…on short notice!

3. I am thankful for wonderfully hilarious emails from friends.

4. I am thankful for my daily meditation space and especially enjoyed the quiet moment I had during Wednesday’s walk.

5. I am thankful for Michael and the paces and workouts he puts me through because it can only make me fitter and stronger.

Supersets of:

a) Precor hack squat

b) Cybex plate loaded leg squat

c) Hoist leg extension

d) Hoist seated leg curl (yeah, I was wondering where the lunges disappeared to too!)

Supersets of:

e) BB standing overhead shoulder press (this was tough and heavy!)

f) DB lateral raise

g) BB frontal raise

h) BB upright row

Supersets of:

i) Abs crunches on fit ball

j) Abs roller

No comments: