Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Funked Out!

I basically funked out on the chest & shoulders workout this morning. I do not think this combo works for me because my shoulders get awfully tired while working on the chest workouts; this problem doesn’t occur when we do the chest & back and legs & shoulders combos. Michael also noticed that while I have no problems with pulling (back), pushing (chest) and curling (biceps), my shoulder muscles tend to fatigue faster aka are super weak. Beats me too! On call this morning:

Supersets of:

a) BB bench chest press

b) DB overhead shoulder press

c) Raised push-ups

Supersets of:

d) BB incline chest press

e) DB lateral raise

f) DB incline chest fly

Supersets of:

g) LF cable reverse rear delt

h) DB pullover

Supersets of:

i) Preacher bicep curl

j) BB upright row

On the abs...they were aching mad yesterday after Monday’s workout…so much so that I could barely do 15 reps after my cardio. Thank goodness they were better today although we had to switched from a half reverse abs crunch to using the abs crunch up machine. All is good.

No comments: