Friday, November 19, 2010

Busy day

It is another of those harrowing days where you have absolutely no chance to even breathe! I am so looking forward to getting away this weekend and having fun trawling Down South. Plus SW will be in town as well. There will be a couple of errands to run – pick up the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon race pack and register for next year’s Sundown. Both events will be held at the Expo and hopefully I can snag a few bargains in between – compression tights come into mind. Registration of the Sundown opened this morning and I heard that the slots are going fast – hopefully not as fast as next year’s Boston Marathon (a record breaking 8 hours) coz I am planning on registering this weekend – they’re handing out a freebie at the Expo.

Now if only I did not have to bother or think about work…I woke up in the middle of the night and made a “To Do List” because I could not sleep!!!

I was pretty worried about this morning’s session after last night’s insomnia episode but it became easier as we move along. It takes a bit of time to get the engine warmed up, huh?

Supersets of:

a) Smith machine incline chest press

b) Single arm DB sumo squats and overhead shoulder press

c) DB chest fly

Supersets of:

d) Hack squats (no, I could not possibly “hack” out 600lbs this morning)

e) Cybex plate loaded leg press

f) Hoist lat pull down

g) BB bend over back row

Supersets of:

h) Pull-ups (yes, that late into the session and he expects me to execute this!)

i) DB lateral raise

j) Hoist assisted dips

As usual, the finale was the reverse abs crunches.

No comments: