Thursday, November 4, 2010

adiNation Training Run – 3 November 2010 – The Three Musketeers & Pre-Deepavali Workout

Attendees:

a) “Group Lead” Kei Ming

b) Kenny

c) Aron

d) Yuki (Aron’s friend)

e) Adam (for the chit chat at the end)

f) Rujhan

Distance: Choice of:

a) 6.2km Planetarium + 1 lap = 8.5km (Garmin: 8.45km) for the 3-Musketeers

b) 3 laps * 2.3km = 6.9km for Aron and Yuki

Timing: 46:58min for 5:33 min/km pace

Kei Ming, Kenny and I (a.k.a. 3-Musketeers yesterday) decided to run the larger and hillier loop around Planetarium before finishing with one lap around the lake. We took it easy since this route is basically a 80% hill climb (and hence the slower pace) but speeded up on the lap around the lake.

Aron who came later and missed us ran with Yuki around the lake. It was a recovery run for them as they had “conquered” about 18-23 km on Tuesday.

I ran in the Bikilas and to my surprise, my legs were not quivering this morning (my misguided thought about doing the hills in the Bikilas) – thank goodness since Michael and I had a session. I will give the KSO a try this weekend – probably taking it easy since it’ll be my first time and KSO’s sole is as flat as a pancake (vs the “grooves” in the Bikilas). Anyway, Michael put me through a pretty tough session this morning since I will not be seeing him till Monday.

Supersets of:

a) DB bench chest press

b) DB bend over back row

c) DB lateral raise

Supersets of:

d) Smith machine squats

e) Jumping squats

f) Cybex plate loaded squat press

g) DB bench pull over

Supersets of:

h) LF cable dual back row (drop sets on this)

i) LF iron bar bicep curl

j) Precor ABench abs crunches

k) Plank with the fitball

No comments: