Friday, August 27, 2010

Fatigue Friday

For some odd reason, fatigue came on faster than we had expected. Perhaps it was due to the sequence of the workout – legs, back and chest/shoulders. The last two required a bit of arm muscle and hence the last workout was below par. Michael and I agreed that going forward, we will slot the leg workouts in between those two. It was either that or the drop sets we did since drop set workouts are known to tire out muscles quickly.

Supersets of:

a) Technogym leg press

b) Cybex prone leg curl (conclusion: my hamstrings are a lot weaker than my quads)

Supersets of:

c) LF lat pull down

d) Technogym low row

Supersets of:

e) LF incline chest press (I am pretty disappointed with myself on this)

f) Cybex overhead shoulder press

Supersets of:

g) LF tricep press down

h) Cybex abs crunches (going forward motion)

No comments: