Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday's toughie

As promised, it was a toughie this morning; no, I lie – it was manageable (to my surprise!!!) and it was probably because I slept at 10 last night. I guess this will have to be my new mantra from now onwards: sleep early!

Supersets of:
a) The dreaded chin ups – I still cannot do them! Darn it!
b) LF cable low back row
c) BB deadlift and clean-and-jerk

Supersets of:
d) BB (the long and heavy one!) deadlift
e) Combo of one arm BB shoulder press, one arm plate weight and lunges
f) BB chest press

Supersets of:
g) Hack squats
h) Hoist lat pulldown
i) Hoist seated leg curl
j) Hoist seated dip
k) Ab crunches

It felt so good after today’s session though I cannot be sure if I can hold up during today’s adiNation Training Run this evening.

I will also be collecting my Phiten necklace from Fauzan this evening. Yay! He texted me yesterday evening asking if I would like a translucent white or pink one – I chose the latter. Hopefully it’ll help with my recovery – I mean I’m quite adverse to shelling out RM140 for nothing!

No comments: