Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tuesday's [Surprise] Run & Wednesday's Workout

I finished a 9.2km yesterday evening with Lai and Kenny (both completed 3 laps since I started a bit earlier). Average pacing was 6 min/km; slightly faster on laps one and two and struggled a bit on the last. I have absolutely no clue how I am going to complete the Sundown this weekend when I am already huffing and puffing at 6 min/km. I guess I will probably do a bit of hill or interval training this evening during the adiNation Training Run after yesterday’s four laps. Or maybe an easy two laps as a wrap up for the weekend.

This morning, Michael put me through a heavy-load workout, so hopefully Friday will be my favourite functional or cable training – I need less stress and muscle soreness this weekend.

Supersets of:
a) DB bench chest press
b) BB bend over back row
c) DB lateral raise

Supersets of:
d) Free weights BB deadlift with clean-and-jerk
e) Smith machine squats (the last set included a drop set, full squat on a 30 lb BB)
f) LF cable low row

Supersets of:
g) LF cable chest fly
h) Close grip chin ups
i) LF cable rope tricep press down

As usual, the finishing was ab crunches.

No comments: