Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Monday's Replacement Workout

As I was only back on Monday afternoon (extremely bumpy flight – more about it later), the plan was for us to have two sessions this week – Wednesday and Friday but Michael managed to juggle his diary and slotted me in for a session yesterday morning. Michael is such a welcome change from Satish and I cannot help but sing praises of him – responsible, hardworking and knowledgeable. He even told me once to let him know if anyone from the receptionist to the towel counter ladies who bully or were rude to me (yeah, I got screamed at by the towel counter lady who chastised me once for taking 2 large towels when she wasn’t around).

The pectoral muscles have been healing nicely and we began working on them – nothing too strenuous at this point but it feels good to be doing something. Yesterday’s session started with working the backs followed by the legs and chest.

A roundup of the session:
Supersets of:
a) Nautilus lat pull down
b) Nautilus low row

Supersets of:
c) Leg press
d) Prone leg curl
e) Leg extension

Supersets of:
f) Standing cable chest press
g) DB bicep and overhead shoulder press

Supersets of:
h) Lying down French press (this was painful on the chest as Michael loaded up the 17lb bar with 10lbs on each end)
i) Leg raises

No comments: