Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wednesday's training

Before I start blathering about today’s workout, let me ramble about what a miserable start it was to my day. It was an absolute nightmare to discover that I had forgotten to bring along my work clothes to the gym after I had parked the car nicely!!!! I had no choice but to go home and pick up my dress which I had left hanging on the door since it would not have been possible to go home and shower after my training, not unless I want to be super late.

Ok, let’s get back to the original purpose of this post – the workout. It was a legs and shoulders day and for the first time in my life, I started without a cardio session, not even a minuscule 5 minutes! Plus I didn’t even have time to put in a session after the workout. How crummy can the day get?

Well, it got worse during mid morning with an info request which info I could not locate because the shared directory was cranky and off-limits and the deal team did not upload it onto the common directory. That’s right, I’m not on that team.

Oh sorry, veered off tangent again. See this is what happens when you get up on the wrong side of the bed.
  • Legs & shoulders workout
  • Prone leg curl
  • Gluteus kickback
  • Squats
  • Single leg plate loaded leg press superset with alternate static lunge
  • Nautilus shoulder press superset with DB lateral raise
  • Single arm DB lateral raise – standing over and supported by 30 degree angled exercise bench
  • Upright row

No comments: