Friday, November 13, 2009

Adidas AdiNation & (missed) Adidas Running Community

The flyers and promotion materials for AdiNation was recently put up on Ronnie’s blog. Looks like I’ll be signing up for this but no guarantees that the “passport” will be filled up with scores of entries since I’ve only been able to join the practice session on Thursday evenings. I did see a Saturday 7 am run at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa but the group lead’s name is unfamiliar – may ask Ronnie or Kei Ming later today.

If the “passport” is portable and on the off chance I’m in Singapore or Hong Kong and on the off chance I do join one of the running groups there, entries from abroad may be possible. Ok, make that a very remote possibility.

Flippin weather put paid to my plans to have an evening run with the der Pacemakers! Anyway I made up for this this morning though the timing was really off – 51:05 minutes for 4 loops. Running solo without the guys for pacing threw off the timing but I’m glad to have mileage.

I read from Ronnie’s blog of the “semi launch” of the Adination yesterday evening. I’ll try to get more details from Kei Ming next week.

No comments: