Friday, April 17, 2009

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!...and a watch!

Noticed a torn on my Adidas running-cum-gym shoes earlier this week. Figured it could hold out until next month – fingers crossed, it won’t be a gaping hole then. Rationale being that I hope to get a nice discount during the Singapore Great Sale. It’s not all doom and die since I still have the NB 858.

I should really start on the research which at this moment stands at zilch. Been hearing and reading a fair bit on SgRunners – some names include Asics Kayano, Newton, Brooks, Pearl Izumi, Nike Lunar Trainer which will cost a bomb. Could be worth paying the price for a pair of light and fast trainers. My NB feels kind of heavy and bulky but that’s because I got the stability one. Keeping options open at the moment since I’m planning a trip to the Running Lab and NB in Novena where they have the “experts”.

Razim asked if I wanted to get the Garmin 405 since he could “import” it for me from the US. Pretty undecided about shelling out RM1000++ for a “watch” which I would probably use a couple of times a year.

No comments: