Monday, June 10, 2013

Disappointing Weekend

Don’t ask because I don’t really want to prolong my agony. Yes, I’m making a big deal out of a molehill and over something that’s non-life threatening nor life- changing. Dramatic to say the very least.

Let’s just keep to this morning’s workout – Shoulders & Delt because I’m sore from Friday’s Backs & Lats (still!!!) and achy quads and hamstrings from yesterday’s run.

Single and dropsets of:
a) Smith machine overhead shoulder press (but not before a plate weight overhead shoulder press as a “warm up”. Adding to my misery, 5 sets)
b) DB lateral raise
c) Nautilus Nitro Plus overhead shoulder press (now this is a first…we haven’t done a lot of machines lately. I mean IRL, no movement is “structured” and hence why do you want to train on a machine? Or so the theory goes)

Supersets of:
d) Technogym cable criss cross overhead pulldown
e) Tec hnogym cable criss cross rear delt pullback (and we kept piling on the weights; I should think about doing something to the pin)

Supersets of:
f) Technogym cable upright row (continuing with theme of moving the pin downwards)
g) Abs roll out on instability Bosu

No comments: