Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Taman Desa Seputeh Hill Training – 21 May 2013

Route: Le Chateau - Taman Desa Seputeh
Distance: 7.39km (Garmin)
Timing: 41:02 for 5:33 min/km pace

Solo run and I surprised myself by heading to Seputeh and I further surprised the crap of myself by tacking on the hill climb to Kuen Cheng. Jess is probably shaking her head, rolling her eyes and wondering what drug I ingested!

Home to train station (4.780km; 26:40)
Figured I should put all the hill climbs in the first half and what better way <insert sarcasm> to do it than running up to Kuen Cheng. This will never happen if we “plan” it for the last section of a run. I can never ever run past the house and not stop! Plus it made sense since there were fewer cars at that hour. Then it was onto Seputeh Heights – like I said, I may have consumed something – what is wrong with me?!?!?!

Train station to home (2.608km; 14:19)
My favourite stretch aka net downhill. Did have to dodge more than a handful of cars at the intersection/turnoff to the Federal Highway. Thean Hou did look beckoning – perhaps with Kenny the next time since I’m apt to get lost in new territory. Wait, I get lost all the time.

Anyone else ran this morning?

No comments: