With a side of Thursday since I missed a post yesterday. Hey, blogging everyday or at least every other day is a huge task! Ok, maybe blogging inconsequential, mind boggling and plainly harebrained stuff like what you read here is not a colossal task. Right, you win. 1-0.
1. Walking is underrated. Really. It was a tad humid when I stepped out this morning and the 1.5 miles did me good – gave me plenty of time to think about this morning’s proposed plan of action aka drafting a sarky email. Ok, I’m being mean.
2. Hanging out in these because the Birkies gave up on me. Warning…scroll down if you wanna skip world’s ugliest feet.
3. Pouring outside. Thank goodness! We need some respite from the 35-37 C that’s been plaguing us for the past few weeks.
4. #IOMS #DOMS #quads #glutes #Thursday #training #backtobusiness
a) EPIC hack squat (90lbs was cocktails; 290lbs was appetizer; 400-500lbs was mains)
b) Cybex plate loaded leg squat press (200lbs turned to 400lbs which in turned became…)
c) Technogym leg extension (beginning with the last heaviest weight, naturally we hit a record high yesterday)
d) DB walking lunges
e) Technogym leg extension (FTW! FML! Again?!?! High reps on jello legs)
f) Technogym leg press (no, the first superset downstairs is not sufficient; back to double leg presses configurations notwithstanding that it’s only 8 weeks since the stress fracture)
g) Cybex prone leg curl
Single set of:
h) Angled leg raises
5. Which is worse: Back & Lats or Shoulders & Delts? Do I have a fav muscle group like what Adrian asked? Er ere r…no…so why do I subject myself to tortuous sessions? One word: vanity
a) Standing BB clean and jerk overhead shoulder press (double incremental anyone?)
b) Seated DB Arnold press
c) DB lateral raise
d) DB frontal raise
Supersets and dropsets of:
e) Technogym cable criss-cross reverse upper delt
f) Technogym cable criss-cross rear delt
g) Technogym cable upright row
h) Abs crunches on fitball
Have a great weekend folks!